Thursday, February 24, 2011

Best Pregnancy Conditioner

My favorite No. 75: An old rabbit

I could make a copy and paste, because you know, as usual you have all won! I can not help myself: just the idea that you're as likely to participate touches me greatly. This week I saw lots of pretty things, rabbits funny, tender, affectionate, gentle, playful. And thank you girls, I have not even had one fart!

This reward card is to be displayed on your blog.
And do not forget to replace the previous one by one.
But I still had a real crush
for Mr. Bunny cat and fireflies. Looks like a real one.


And I invite you now to go Marjolaine to discover the new subject which I am sure, will delight you. I've never understood anything, we did not heard about it and me. But when I Marjoram has suggested, I just found the idea génialissime! This is not because we do not like something, it does not give us ideas. And believe me girls, this week, ideas, you'll have!
I count on you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment