Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Does Vodka Have Gluten In It

Students from CM1-CM2 Ms. Ternisien, Jean Mace Elementary School present their readings

Successful gallops 5-7 , William Henry, © Editions Belin, 2005, 96 p.
Meet me at the center of the Teen Media Grand Troyes document 798.2 HENR
From 10 years.

is a wonderful book, but his vocabulary is pretty hard to understand. I recommend it to all riders. Maya


Life felines , © Gallimard Jeunesse, 2006, 48 p.
Meet me at the center of the Teen Media Grand Troyes to listing 599.75 VIEDA
From 9 years.

I found this book very interesting because we can learn many deal about the lives of cats. Hugo


Fruits Basket, Natsuki Takaya, Akata © Delcourt, 2002.
Meet me at the center of the Teen Media Grand Troyes document MANGA frui
From 10 years.

I like this book because this story is too well and so I continue to read. Charlene

0 comments:

Post a Comment